India e-Visa - hva er det?
An e-Visa to India is an electronic authorization document that enables foreign nationals to enter India.
- There are 3 different types of India e-visa available for Norwegian citizens to enter India, we offer the following:
- Tourist visa – issued to persons whose main purpose of visit is tourism.
- Business visa – issued to persons whose main purpose of the visit is business (attendance at a conference, negotiation of a business contract, etc.).
- Medical Visa – issued to persons whose main purpose of the visit is medical (short medical treatments).
Hvor lenge er mitt e-Visa gyldigt?
The validity of your visa is according to the visa type you have requested in your application form as follows:
- Tourist visa ( 30 day e-Visa) – 30 days after arrival in India. The visa must be used within 120 days (4 months) of issue.
- Tourist visa ( 1 year e-Visa) – 1 year after issued
- Tourist visa ( 5 years e-Visa) – 5 years after issued
- Business visa- 1 year after issued
Hvor er India e-Visa gyldig for innreise i India?
The Indian visa is valid for entry through:
- 29 designated airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Cochin, Goa, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Gaya, Jaipur, Lucknow, Trichy, Varanasi, Calicut, Mangalore, Pune, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Bagdogra, Chandigarh, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, Bhubaneswar, Port Blair and Kannur.
- 5 designated ports: Mumbai, Cochin, Mormugao, Chennai, New Mangalore. However, travelers can exit from all the authorized immigration check posts (ICPs) in India.
NOTE: This visa is not valid for entry into India from any Indian borders, only through designated airports and ports.